Wednesday 28 November 2012

Charlie Smithers - Free Kindle App

Since Charlie Smithers was released I've received some emails from friends saying that they would like to buy the book, but they didn't have a Kindle. So I thought that I should post this in case there were any others out there with the same predicament.

As I posted earlier, just Google www.amazon.com and click on books, then type in The Adventures of Charlie Smithers in the search window. When the book shows up just click on that, and a page will appear with the book on the left hand side, and advertisements on the right. At the bottom of these advertisements is a Kindle-friendly reading app that can be downloaded onto your computer for free. I copied and pasted it here so you'll know what to look for.

Read books on your computer or other mobile devices with ourFREE Kindle Reading Apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment