Saturday 20 August 2016

"The Adventures of Charlie Smithers" - A Review - "Five Stars"

Don't get me wrong, I love any and all reviews (trolls excepted) and thank each and every one of you for posting them, but a review for "The Adventures of Charlie Smithers" puts me in that 'feel good' place, because he's been discovered by a new reader, and I share their excitement of all the adventures waiting for them in the other books of the collection. Kinda goofy, I know, but that's me to a 'T.'
Cheers Malcolm, I hope you continue to enjoy Charlie's adventures.


on 12 August 2016
Amusing and entertaining. Unusual style of writing. Looking forward to the next instalment of his adventures.

Click here to purchase your own copy of "Thae Adventures of Charlie Smithers."

No comments:

Post a Comment