Saturday 11 March 2017

"The Adventures of Charlie Smithers - A Review - Edgar Rice Burroughs and Me

I've been compared to a great many authors over the years - CS Forester, Bernard Cornwell, George MacDonald Fraser and even Kurt Vonnegut, just to name a few - but this one's a first.
Thank you Sandra:

on March 10, 2017
If you love anything in the likes of Edgar Rice Burroughs, you will love this book. The action was non stop, the characters were unbelievable. I could not put this book down at all and I even cried a great deal towards the end. I will not give any spoilers, but wow, this book will leave you breathless and marked for life. Never will I forget the content of this book as I know I will forever be changed by it. Great job by C W in writing this masterpiece.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you published my review in your blog!!! Thank you so much. Yeah, your book did leave me quite speechless and in a way, I still am even after a few days after reading it. I started reading book 2 of the series and I know it will be just as good as the previous one. Great job Chuck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, Sandra! I won't take your liking it for granted so I'm crossing my fingers just in case! ;)

      Delete