Friday 17 July 2015

"I Must Say They Are All Exceptionally Good Reads. Fast Paced With Great Characters"

Although this is a review for Josiah Stubb, it speaks about my work as a whole. Thank you, Terry, the title says it all.

5.0 out of 5 stars I must say they are all exceptionally good reads. Fast paced with great characters, 17 July 2015
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Josiah Stubb: The Siege of Louisbourg (Kindle Edition)
Just finished this book and it's the 3rd of C.W.Lovatt's books I have read this year. I must say they are all exceptionally good reads. Fast paced with great characters, great plots and steeped in history. I would recommend these books to anyone who enjoys historical dramas or just loves a good adventure story. Looking forward to reading more from this very talented author
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment