Tuesday 26 November 2013

Reading at B.U. - Most Excellent!

Here are a few pictures from yesterday's visit to Brandon University. I had a most excellent time! A big shout out to Dale Lakevold for inviting me into his class, Amber Clark from the university book store (Campus Books) for bringing along copies of "Voices" and "The Adventures of Charlie Smithers", and finally to the students themselves. They're an absolutely great bunch of people.
The reading safely over (a full half hour, reading "And Then It Rained" and "Freedom's Wings"), here's me going on about something, with Dale waiting patiently in the background. We were about to take a break...which never quite materialized! I was having that good a time!

Here Dale holds the floor while I sign his brand new copy of "The Adventures of Charlie Smithers".

Finally here's me with Dale and the entire class. Thank you all once again!

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff Chuck, I was sure you'd be a big hit. Well done indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my friend. As usual, you're far too kind! :)

    ReplyDelete