Saturday 4 May 2013

Charlie's Now On Goodreads

I just found out, via a good friend of mine, that The Adventures of Charlie Smithers is now on Goodreads. The Adventures of Charlie Smithers

It's great news, of course, although it does seem an odd way of finding out. I must have missed the memo from my publisher, and wouldn't you know that this all happened on a Friday night, so my hastily sent query won't be answered until Monday.

I spent a good deal of this morning dusting off my profile, and bringing it up to date - I hadn't touched it since I joined in 2010, and haven't visited often since then, as time is a precious commodity these days.

Another thing: there's no cover art for Charlie. Must ask Sam about that, too.

Last but not least, Charlie's page is like a bare room desperately in need of furnishings. You know what that means, don't you? That's right! HE DESPERATELY NEEDS REVIEWS!! (hint! hint!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment